参考词语：event 事件 talent 能力
During my high school years, I found physics, chemistry and maths specially interesting. Actually, I was interested in many subjects, such as biology, history, geography and English. But somehow I simply couldn't remember the events of history or the facts about geography. I couldn't remember the some of the English idioms well either. On the other hand, physics, chemistry and maths were easy for me to learn. After considering carefully my interests and talents, I felt that science might be the best choice for me. So I was determined to study natural science at college. After graduating from college, I would like to return to school to teach .
There will be a talk on the education of high school in America from 2：00 to 4：30 p.m. on September 25th in Room 105. The talk will be given by Professor Li Ming Guo, who has just been back from a visit to America. All students in Senior Two are to attend it. Please be on time and bring your pens and notebooks. Students from other grades are welcome. Thank you.
In order to keep our library in good order, we make some rules of borrowing books. Everyone in our school must obey them.
(1) The library opens from 3：00~5：00 p.m.
(2) Everyone must use his own card to borrow books.
(3) Everyone can only borrow one book from the library once.
(4) Every book may be kept for a month. If you want to keep it longer, you must renew it .
(5) If someone loses the books, he must pay for them.
(6) Some important books are not allowed to be taken out of the library. We hope all of the classmates keep the rules strictly and we also hope that our library will take on a new look very soon.