I have two good friends. They’re Zhang Ping and Jim. Zhang Ping is 12. Jim is three years older than her. He’s 15. Jim is heavier than Zhang Ping. He’s 60 kilograms.
im is taller than her. He’s 162cm. Zhang Ping is a Chinese girl. She lives in Xinhui. Jim is a Canadian boy. He lives in Guangzhou now.
Zhang Ping likes red. Her favorite sport is badminton. Jim likes blue. His favorite sport is swimming. I like them very much.
I have a good friend named Zhi Meng.She is a gril, Because she is eleven years old , I am ten years old ,so she is older than me.She is good at math.She often helps me with math . I am good at English ,I sometimes help her in English class . We help each other. In PE class, we play ping-pong togegher .
We are good friends .
1.Communication becomes sacred. You’ll value any and all messages from your partner infinitely more。
2.Only being able to talk at certain times also means you get the happy jitters every time you hear your partner’s voice。
3.And, thankfully, you’ll be so eager to catch up that you won’t bother with awkward small talk。
4.Skype, meanwhile, becomes something you’re actually looking forward to。
5.And you two become masters of two-player apps, always excited for your partner’s next move。
6. If things go well, distance helps trust grow exponentially。
7. Being separate means you can master being independent and in a relationship。
8.And you never have to feel guilty about taking “me time。”
9. awkward moments between yourself and your other’s parents are completely nonexistent。
10.Travel! Adventures are great, especially when the person you love is your destination。
11. And that moment when you first see each other again — priceless。
12. Not to mention now you actually have an excuse to do any touristy things you want, although you might be a tad distracted。